Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

New WOLF3D Total Conversion

Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

wolf3d - New WOLF3D Total Conversion Empty New WOLF3D Total Conversion

Post by Schabbs Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 pm

New WOLF3D Total Conversion
    Here's an email I received today: "Hello, this is Ryan Steinbruner, (aka wolf3d_boy/xgthug). I am e-mailing you to announce my final Wolf3D mod, titled "KILL HTG!". It takes a much faster 'action-wolf' type approach, in that it is to be a lot more fast paced. It will include an all original soundtrack and set of graphics.

The project is a stand-alone total conversion, and was supposed to be only a one night project, but I ran into some coding issues and halted progress.
    Most of the graphics and music are done, and I would like to finish this TC within the next few days, as I had not intended to invest much time into it.

I am looking for someone to do the source code for me. Very simple additions, most of which are found in the DHW tutorials. Full credit will be given to the coder, and all tutorials used for the project.
    My e-mail is Paramultart@gmail.com, so please e-mail me if you are interested.

Also, the previously abandoned project, Monster Bash 3D, is planned to be finished and released within this month. I have already contacted Adam Biser, and he is still interested in the project, and thankfully, he has retained the source code throughout the 6 years since we started the project.

Thank you
    - Ryan Steinbruner".

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:59 pm