Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Commenting Titles

jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 643
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark
    Hobbie : Staying Out Of Sunlight
    Message : Wolfenstein:Umbrella Beginnings Episode 2 released! Download now!

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Commenting Titles Empty Commenting Titles

Post by jayngo26 Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:17 am

As you are all aware, this forum like many others has commenting titles. Ex: Reach a certain number of posts and you receive a title. For instance, I hit the 300 comment mark yesterday and now my title is B.J.'s Luger. I have noticed that there are many different titles, some of which make no sense to me whatsoever. I mean, really, technically it WAS NOT B.J.'s Luger. He stole it. Need proof? Open up Chaos Edit and look at Chunk 3 in the VGAGraph. You may remember this pic from the original Read This! from Wolf3d. That's right. B.J. took "his Luger" from the guard he killed who came to check on him. Think about it. If not for that stupid guard, B.J. would still be rotting away in that cell of his and we wouldn't of had any follow up Episodes. Schabbs and his undead hordes would be running wild over the entire earth and Hitler would still be alive. Then comes the real ground breaker. There would be no mods whatsoever and we would all be out of jobs AND I wouldn't be spending time right now ranting on about how my current title is actually under a false pretense....Sheesh.

http://jayngoware.com/

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:09 pm