Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

4 posters

Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam

jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 643
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark
    Hobbie : Staying Out Of Sunlight
    Message : Wolfenstein:Umbrella Beginnings Episode 2 released! Download now!

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam Empty Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam

Post by jayngo26 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Today I tried to enter my true age in my personal profile and I got this rude little comment:

The following errors were found

Sorry, this site does not accept user older than 90 years old

Personally, I find this to be somewhat biased and unfair. I mean, just because I am older than 90 does not mean I cannot be a part of this forum. Must I lie about my age to be a member? I am tired of lying about my age. I have lied about my age for centuries now and I can't take anymore!
    Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam Icon_evil

I therefore start a petition to let anyone of any age be a member of this forum. Please sign below if you are in agreement...

EDIT: In view of the graphic nature of Wolf3d and it's PC-13 rating, I understand that members here must be AT LEAST 13.

Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam Empty Re: Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi Frank!

Last edited by Chokster37 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam Empty Re: Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 pm

jayngo26 wrote:Today I tried to enter my true age in my personal profile and I got this rude little comment:

Sorry, this site does not accept user older than 90 years old

Personally, I find this to be somewhat biased and unfair. I mean, just because I am older than 90 does not mean I cannot be a part of this forum. Must I lie about my age to be a member? I am tired of lying about my age. I have lied about my age for centuries now and I can't take anymore!
    Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam Icon_evil

I therefore start a petition to let anyone of any age be a member of this forum. Please sign below if you are in agreement...

EDIT: In view of the graphic nature of Wolf3d and it's PC-13 rating, I understand that members here must be AT LEAST 13.
    At least 13 rule is a standard rule for any forums, and I don't get to pick the rules for that one.
    Well, Mr. Jayngo, I did not realize we have someone of this age among us. No fear, the age cap has been changed to 130.
    Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam Icon_smile

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 am

Hi Scott!

Last edited by Chokster37 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark

Post by jayngo26 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:30 am

Centuries eh? And which century did you start lying about your age? Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam Icon_lol

Well, if you really think deeply about it, there are only a few possibilities as to who or what I am. Notice that "centuries" was the plural form. While turtles do live as long as you say, they hardly live for "centuries".

Still, there are more possibilities. You must think more deeply on this matter...

As far as which century I began "lying" about my age......that very well might give away who or what I just am...

http://jayngoware.com/

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 am

Hi Stephen!

Last edited by Chokster37 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by jayngo26 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 am

Chokster37 wrote:
    jayngo26 wrote:As far as which century I began "lying" about my age......that very well might give away who or what I just am...
    Don't worry, I already know. But your secret is safe with me. Wink

Thank you my friend. Now, I see that the age limit was expanded to 130. While I truly appreciate that, it is still not enough. *Sigh*-I didn't want to flaunt this, but, really, I need the age/level cap to be around 600 or so.

1476. That's the year. Do the math.

Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1737
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:02 am

I think you're a vampire! The girls must love you now.
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by jayngo26 Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 am

Thomas wrote:I think you're a vampire! The girls must love you now.

Well now, it sounds so cold when it's always said like that. However, I must boast a bit. The women/girls do love me. But, it's a careful balance. Going too far usually ends with, shall we say, unfortunate consequences...

But I digress....This post has gone farther than I had hoped, as I originally just wanted justice on this forum for fair age treatment...

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 pm

jayngo26 wrote:
    Thomas wrote:I think you're a vampire! The girls must love you now.

Well now, it sounds so cold when it's always said like that. However, I must boast a bit. The women/girls do love me. But, it's a careful balance. Going too far usually ends with, shall we say, unfortunate consequences...

But I digress....This post has gone farther than I had hoped, as I originally just wanted justice on this forum for fair age treatment...
    I think there is a value limit to the age requirement and past that I can't set it anyhigher. It's probrably 999.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by jayngo26 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:06 am

Tried again and got this message:

Sorry, this site does not accept user older than 130 years old

Hmph. Maybe we need this....
    I think there is a value limit to the age requirement and past that I can't set it anyhigher. It's probrably 999.

jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by jayngo26 Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Today I officially changed my birth date on this forum to try and coincide with my ACTUAL birth date. The closest I could come was 130. I suppose I will just have to be satisfied with that...

EDIT: A thought occurred to me. What happens when I turn a year older? If the age limit on this forum is only 130, will I be kicked out? Will the forum structure crash and completely die? Or perhaps, will time itself come to a complete standstill, thereby removing all life on earth as we know it?

Hmm, interesting things to ponder on.....

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Age Requirement on the Haven Forum Scam Empty Over 130 Years Old?

Post by stathmk Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 pm

I was reading The Ripley's Believe It Or Not comics. One of them was a about a man in Nigeria or somewhere else in Africa that claimed to be 130 years old. I'm not sure if I believe him.

I live in Indiana, United States. I also saw a Ripley's comic that the tallest woman in the world and the oldest woman in the world live in the same nursing home in Indiana. It's unfortunate that now they are both dead.

A woman in France lived to be 122. A Japanese man lived to 120 2/3 years old. Somebody else lived to be 120. Look in The Guinness Books and you can find other people who lived to be 111 or older.

A late night talk show host talked about a man who got married at age 104 or 105. He joked that the priest, minister, or rabbi said, "Till death do you part" and began looking at his watch.

Have you international men heard of American talk show host Larry King? A comedian said, "Larry King wants to write for his obituary that Larry King, the world's oldest man, has died today. It's his his way of telling us that he has 2 weeks to live."

A comedian said, "A 1,900-year-old Hebrew scroll has been found in Israel or West Bank and that it's Larry King's Bar Mitzvah speech." Larry King is Jewish.

There's a Christian group in Kentucky, United States that believes that the Earth's age is a little bit more than 6,000 years old, that dinosaur eggs were on Noah's Ark, and that dragons from folklore were dinosaurs. I wonder how children would respond. I wonder if children would ask if Nixon or Kennedy were riding dinosaurs around or if dinosaurs would pose for black-and-white photographs.
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by jayngo26 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:30 pm

stathmk wrote:
    There's a Christian group in Kentucky, United States that believes that the Earth's age is a little bit more than 6,000 years old, that dinosaur eggs were on Noah's Ark, and that dragons from folklore were dinosaurs. I wonder how children would respond. I wonder if children would ask if Nixon or Kennedy were riding dinosaurs around or if dinosaurs would pose for black-and-white photographs.

Well, of course that stuff is all true! I mean, you have to be a fool not to believe all that. And, as far as you point about all those ppl living that long...I do believe I knew that Japanese chap...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm