Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

bones alert: killing without compromise

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

bones alert: killing without compromise Empty bones alert: killing without compromise

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:12 pm

you are BJ blackswick. yep.
    the one man army. the silent assasin, the VIP, the MVP, the big guy with guns. years ago you stormed through castle wolfenstein, killing everyone in sight, destroying the third reich with your bare hands. literally. even hitler got a taste of your very own wrath.
    schabbs got owned in his butt.
    fatface got a fit
    and otto was the same
    same for ol' hans
    gretal could do nothing but run away, screaming for mercy.
    but...isn't something missing??? what happened to hitler's loyal followers? what happened to schabb's collegues? weren't THEY mad scientists??? didn't schabbs say something before he died...it had something to do with god's wrath in heaven...
    was it just a saying or did it have a meaning???
    and i wonder what happened to fatface's commerades?
    what happened to Himmel? what happened to all of the mutants?? they didn't just vanish!!!
    were these all mere speculations? conect the dots. they for a shape.

======
    'BJ, don't you love those ol' days of guns and glory?'asked Bucksnort
    'oh yeah...those were really something...'
    'well....erm...we have spculations that...'
    'speculations??? SPECULATIONS? what happened??'
    'well, schabb's colluges are working together under Himmel's command...and well...fatface's private army is large enough to provide contunious protection....' His voice trailed off into a whisper....
    'This is it. I am going to oblithrate all those stupid nazis. each and every single one of them!!! where are the operations taking place?? i will inflitrate it at once!!!'
    'it is located at Munic...'
    'tell the president that i request an urgent plane...and...'
    'no, the govermant says that it is pure speculation and provides 0 supposrt for it.'
    'perfect. again the govermant provides no support. tell those guys to burn in hell.'
    'speaking of hell...didn't schabbs say something about god and hell and...'
    'just shut up. i am going there at once!!!'
    =====
    so, BJ, go to Castle SS (or 'Bones') and kill everyone. kill everyone, even those stupid guards. not one left. kill without compromise.
    =====
    you arrive at castle ss through a laybriyth...rest is up to you!!!
    =====
    this is the nazi base. good luck!!
    =====
    you must attempt to escape. all of the guards are attempting to stop you as you attempt the final escape. go go go bj!!!
    =========
    =Story: =
    =========
    You are BJ. Well, duh, who else can you be? Anyways....after Hitler died, his huge army of SS hid underground.
    Well, they hid. That's why the US wsa able to destroy 'The Thrid Reich'. Or so they thought. No one suspected any army in
    hiding. Well, after the time comes, they would start launching the new reich: The Fourth Reich, started by the Leader of
    SS (elected by other ss) named Himler SS. This is another Himmler, and is not the actualy Himmler of Hitler.

Anyways, you, BJ, is on a mission to find the purpose of this huge nazi fortress near Hitler's Bunker. Or so, it was
    planned. You were told to come back as soon as you find out. But you couldn't leave. As soon as you came in, you realized that you
    were followed. The mutants and guards sealed your entrance. You can actually see that on level 1. Turn around and see the
    sealed door. Only one way out. To go on top of this blasting fortress, come out alive, and climb down of the fortress.
    ...Good Luck ^^

Bit more detail of the level plot: after using the elevator, the elevator crashed, thus braking the pillars. shame the other
    elevator was crashed huh? Anyways, during the crash, you ran out of the elevator switch room, because it was totally wrecked. The
    Nazis are preparing to stop your escape.
    level8: this is the Nazi's Final attempt to stop you. Good Luck!

Episode 2: After escaping, you tell your superiors about this incident. Its time to go back, to discover, throughly, the
    point of such hideout, and the Nazi's plans.

Episode3: 'What? The Nazis are making food? Food that corrupt's people bones? This plan is ridiculous! It will enver work
    out! ' You said. 'Yes. Afterwards, the Nazis will send earthquake aorund the world, thus killing anyone eatings such food. The
    chemicals are so far, impossiable to find and detect. We must go and find the source of this chemical.

Episode 4: Now its clear. The Nazis are right. This plan will work! There is no way to detect such earthquake, so the
    factory in which the chemical is made must be quickly stopped...

Episode 5: After halting all manufactoring of this chemical you find out that somewhere, some one is making more mutants.
    The mutants are all supposidly wiped out. So somebody is behind this...

Epidsode 6: Its not time to stop the earthquake which can wipe out mroe than 1/2 of the world's population!
    Go, BJ, GO!

Last edited by on Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    PicNic
    PicNic
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1584
    Registration date : 2007-04-16

bones alert: killing without compromise Empty Re: bones alert: killing without compromise

Post by PicNic Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:19 am

Fatface eated all the mutants. lol
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

bones alert: killing without compromise Empty Re: bones alert: killing without compromise

Post by Dark_wizzie Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:35 am

why? they stink =)

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:29 pm

I added the story of each episode. it fits in 6 episodes ^^ how very lucky of me.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Raziel
    Raziel
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 361
    Hobbie : Blasphemous Noise and Wolfenstein3D
    Registration date : 2007-07-08

Post by Raziel Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:16 am

How convenient... ;]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am