Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

New update : some news before the final round!

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

final - New update : some news before the final round! Empty New update : some news before the final round!

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Dear users,

As you're all waiting for this new update, I'll give you a little "sneak peak" of what will be coming in the future (time for us to stabilize our servers) :

- New mod panel for banning, with ability to ban members based on 3 criteria : the nickname / email / IP address and specifying in advance an unban date. On that date, the member is automatically unbanned. This panel also allows the banning access to all the banned members with the opportunity to unban individually or mass-unban.

- Set permissions for Private Messages regarding the posts number : the admin can set an amount of posts (Max 200) before a user PM box is active. Until the amount of post is not reached by the member, no possibility to send PMs. An effective tool against spammers ...

- Ability to sort the security log in the admin panel : it will be possible to sort the actions performed in your forum by Date, Username, IP Address or action made, for a better monitoring of what happens on your forum daily.

- The ability to disable the PM box directly by the profile : the member wishing to stop receiving private messages from members can easily disable the inbox through his personal profile. Admins and forum moderators, however, can contact him by PM if needed.

See you soon for the rest, as I said previously they'll be 24 new functionalities in this update

Best,
    Forumotion Team.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:50 pm