Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

SR Project - Ghost in the Shell

Russel
    Russel
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job : Graphic Designer
    Hobbie : drawing, photoshop, music, life, friends, and other awesome stuff :)
    Registration date : 2009-08-28

SR Project - Ghost in the Shell Empty SR Project - Ghost in the Shell

Post by Russel Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 pm

Hi everyone!, well for starters, I'm not sure whether everyone here visits DHW or not but I thought I'd just be safe and post something here as well. I've started a project and have decided to make an adaptation of the popular cyberpunk Ghost in the Shell into a Wolf3D mod. Here's a title screen and a few concepts that I spent long, endless nights working on.

SR Project - Ghost in the Shell GITS_Title_Screen

SR Project - Ghost in the Shell GITS_Player_Concept_No_Shading

SR Project - Ghost in the Shell GITS_Player_Concept_2_Shaded

This project is just in the early stages as the team consists of a very small few. And at this moment we need a programmer that would be willing to code for us some pretty rediculous things. If that sounds like you, then please PM me and I can give you some details.

The original DHW thread is here:http://diehardwolfers.areyep.com/viewtopic.php?t=5408

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:19 am