Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...


    ello!

    Share

    nevetes
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Age : 23
    Location : random places
    Job : student
    Hobbie : skiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!! then pwning dark_wizzie. oblivion mods. gaming. camping. swimming
    Message : 98% of all teens listen to rap, if you are the other 2% that still listen to rock, then copy and paste this in your sig
    Registration date : 2009-08-18

    ello!

    Post by nevetes on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 pm

    hi everyone

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5087
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: ello!

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:07 pm

    Hi.
    "Hobbie: pwning dark_wizzie. oblivion mods. gaming. camping. swimming
    Message: 98% of all teens listen to rap, if you are the other 2% that still listen to rock, then copy and paste this in your sig"
    Lol.



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    nevetes
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Age : 23
    Location : random places
    Job : student
    Hobbie : skiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!! then pwning dark_wizzie. oblivion mods. gaming. camping. swimming
    Message : 98% of all teens listen to rap, if you are the other 2% that still listen to rock, then copy and paste this in your sig
    Registration date : 2009-08-18

    Re: ello!

    Post by nevetes on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:37 pm

    like a boss Cool

    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

    Male
    Number of posts : 3037
    Location : London, England.
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: ello!

    Post by Schabbs on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:35 am

    Hi nevetes. Welcome to the forum. Smile



    Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper

    nevetes
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Age : 23
    Location : random places
    Job : student
    Hobbie : skiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!! then pwning dark_wizzie. oblivion mods. gaming. camping. swimming
    Message : 98% of all teens listen to rap, if you are the other 2% that still listen to rock, then copy and paste this in your sig
    Registration date : 2009-08-18

    Re: ello!

    Post by nevetes on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 am

    hi schabbs Exclamation

    lilmanjs
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

    Male
    Number of posts : 1141
    Age : 27
    Location : kansas, U.S.A
    Hobbie : playing wolf3d addons like crazy
    Message : what would we do without wolf3d?
    Registration date : 2007-04-17

    Re: ello!

    Post by lilmanjs on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:15 pm

    hope you find it nice enough here to stay! Very Happy





    Mods being worked on:
    The Mutant Uprising, Final Fight 2
    Mod ideas:
    Stargate SG-1 addon, Mega Man addon
    Team Aardwolf Mods:
    The Mutant Uprising, Ghost
    Mods being worked on with other people:
    Return to Castle Hollehammer with Raziel A. (Karharis)
    Award winning mods:
    The Final Fight

    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

    Male
    Number of posts : 643
    Age : 135
    Location : Random
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark
    Hobbie : Staying Out Of Sunlight
    Message : Wolfenstein:Umbrella Beginnings Episode 2 released! Download now!

    Registration date : 2008-08-09

    Re: ello!

    Post by jayngo26 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 pm

    Welcome to the madness....



    http://jayngoware.com/

    nevetes
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Age : 23
    Location : random places
    Job : student
    Hobbie : skiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!! then pwning dark_wizzie. oblivion mods. gaming. camping. swimming
    Message : 98% of all teens listen to rap, if you are the other 2% that still listen to rock, then copy and paste this in your sig
    Registration date : 2009-08-18

    Re: ello!

    Post by nevetes on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:51 am

    lol. thanks Razz

    Sponsored content

    Re: ello!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:29 pm