Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Added New Weapon-Now Have A Weird Problem

jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 643
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark
    Hobbie : Staying Out Of Sunlight
    Message : Wolfenstein:Umbrella Beginnings Episode 2 released! Download now!

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Added New Weapon-Now Have A Weird Problem

Post by jayngo26 on Wed May 06, 2009 4:19 pm

So, I added a new weapon (a fifth weapon) to my latest mod. I used the tutorial found on the Dome for this. It worked fine. However, whenever I shoot the gun it adds to the Kill Ratio at the end of the level. I playtested this thoroughly and if I just so much as fire a single round in a level with the new weapon it adds to the total. If I don't use the new weapon at all everything is fine with the kill ratio at the end of the level. I have found nothing on any of the sites to solve this problem and I am at a loss for ideas. Any suggestions?....And NO-drinking myself into a coma is NOT a solution....Smile

http://jayngoware.com/

jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 643
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark
    Hobbie : Staying Out Of Sunlight
    Message : Wolfenstein:Umbrella Beginnings Episode 2 released! Download now!

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Re: Added New Weapon-Now Have A Weird Problem

Post by jayngo26 on Thu May 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Figured it out. Thanks to a far off message from the Dimension of Anti-Time, I was able to figure out what I had done. Just needed to comment out a line of code I had added that was wrong when I was trying to make my new weapon do more damage than the others...

http://jayngoware.com/

SSJKlonoa
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by SSJKlonoa on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:38 pm

@jayngo26 wrote:Figured it out. Thanks to a far off message from the Dimension of Anti-Time, I was able to figure out what I had done. Just needed to comment out a line of code I had added that was wrong when I was trying to make my new weapon do more damage than the others...

You could have used the edit button, oh well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:58 pm

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:58 pm