Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

4 posters

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video

Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video Empty Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video

Post by Schabbs Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video

Here's a You Tube video from Pouncer26 of his 'Mushroom Kingdom Fusion' level from Castle Wolfenstein.

It's available on You Tube.

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1775
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video Empty Some of my stuff may appear in Musion Kingdom Fusion.

Post by stathmk Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:13 pm

I had nothing to do with the making of Mario Bros. and Super Mario XP. However, about 2 1/2 months ago using Mario Worker for Mario Forever 4.0, I created a castle with an area like the room from Mario Bros and Super Mario XP stage 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSz_vA8R1Ak I also made a pyramid, and a Sphinx that Mario exits from. I emailed these to one of the programmers for Super Mario Fusion. He replied back that they’re all backed up with submissions and requests and that it won’t be in the next beta version (Which is now the November 17, 2008 version). It will probably in the next beta after that one.

Last edited by stathmk on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video Empty More about Mushroom Kingdom Fusion

Post by stathmk Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:24 pm

The June 14, 2008 version of Mushroom Kingdom Fusion or the mp3 pack: http://mkfusion.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=905 This version includes Doom, but Wolfenstein 3D is still in progress.

The November 17, 2008 version of Mushroom Kingdom Fusion or the mp3 pack: http://mkfusion.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=3392 I haven’t checked yet to see if this version has Wolfenstein 3D because I just found out about it today.

Or as time goes by, you can download whatever may be the most recent beta version here: http://mkfusion.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page

There are over 100 videos of MKF on Youtube. It first was called Super Mario Fusion and had only one developer. Now as MKF, it has a team.

You can play as Mario, Luigi, Sonic, and Tails at least in the outdated MKF v0.2 Beta RC1. Luigi's fireball is unchanged from one of The Super Smash Bros games.

I think that in the final versions, you will be able to play as Wario, Arthur (from Super Ghouls and Ghosts), Mario, Link, Sonic, Luigi, Tails, Kirby, Samus Aran (from Metroid), and Roll (from Megaman Legends and Megaman 64).

The game is Mario vs. The Mushroom Kingdom, alternate Earth, Halo, Doom, Tetris, Mega Man's world, shoot-em-ups, Sonic's world, Nintendo, the giant robotic wasp from Mario Paint, the Grand Canyon, a skyscraper level, and some things that I'm going to save as surprises instead of mentioning. Surprised

It has elements from Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario World, Super Mario Land 1, and 2, The Japanese version of Super Mario Bros 2 (Doki Doki Panic: The Dream Machine), and other games.

At least in the outdated MKF v0.2 Beta RC1 (The June 14, 2008 version), there are some disadvantages or bugs to this version of the game. It takes about a minute to load up. If you go to any switch palace other than the yellow one, then the game will have an error. If you press Shift to jump several times in a row without pressing other keys, then you will get a message on the screen. Don't go to the minus world unless your game is saved because you will get stuck.

I know that at least in the June 14, 2008 version, if you go to the minus world and go to certain areas as if they were levels, then they are secret levels.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video Empty MKF Skins

Post by stathmk Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:35 pm

I had almost forgotten to post this. You can get MKF skins at least at here: http://mkfusion.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=1095 I don't remember the other web addresses.

Edit: Here's a forum about the Wolfenstein level: http://mkfusion.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=3707
    Edit: The November 17, 2008 version is too slow at everything. Download the June 14, 2008 version for now.
    Edit: Press F3 for a full screen. It's not too slow at everything if you press 2 to speed up the frame rate.

Last edited by stathmk on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video Empty Mario levels

Post by stathmk Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:32 am

I had forgotten to mention that those Mario levels that I submitted won't be used in the game.

Last week I played Mushroom Kingdom Fusion V0.31 (A version updated and publicly released last September) and The Wolfenstein 3D levels weren't in the game yet.
    WLHack

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video Empty Re: Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video

Post by WLHack Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Video removed by user...

Hammer: I can see it now: you and the moon - wear a necktie so I'll know you.
    Building a new webpage...
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video Empty Link with 3 videos

Post by stathmk Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:46 am

WLHack wrote:Video removed by user...
    Go to this link instead and it's the first 3 videos: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Wolfenstein+Mushroom&search_type=&aq=f
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 643
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark
    Hobbie : Staying Out Of Sunlight
    Message : Wolfenstein:Umbrella Beginnings Episode 2 released! Download now!

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video Empty Re: Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video

Post by jayngo26 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:32 am

That link works....And I have to say, that is pretty cool. Neat ideas. Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video Icon_cool

http://jayngoware.com/
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Castle Wolfenstein - Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Level Video Empty Here's an updated thread

Post by stathmk Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:22 am