Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

New Wolf3d Haven Logo +Few More changes! Edited(Four Times)

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

wolf3d - New Wolf3d Haven Logo +Few More changes! Edited(Four Times) Empty New Wolf3d Haven Logo +Few More changes! Edited(Four Times)

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi guys!
    All of you artists! We need your help! Exclamation
    I think it is about time Wolf3d Haven gets its very own logo! Where will the logo go? How big does it have to be?
    Well on the top of every single Wofl3d Haven page is a picture that says phpbb Creating communities.
    This is the image to be replaced!
    Ofcourse, we don't have to have a new logo. The white kind of fits in with the blue. Please notice that if you make a logo, make sure it matches with the current theme, blue and white! (It doesn't have to be blue or white, it just have to match the forum theme).
    Good luck!
    alien

Edit:
    More forum changes. The maximum size for an avatar is now 200 by 200 pixels. Also, I tweaked the emoticon's words. For example, typing : and ! and : (without the ands) will give you Exclamation. I will post a list of the emoticons in the future.

Edit again!
    The name of announcements are now Attention! instead of ATTENTION!!!
    Changed a few forum permissions for moderators. New forum Favicon. It should work, but it isn't working right here in the library computers.

Edit (third time)
    Now, by default, the "log me in in the future" box is unchecked. I figured, if you use the option, you porprably already checked the box and don't need to log in anymore. So if you use alot of public computers, this should hlep you. No more need to uncheck those boxes!

Edit (4th time)
    One last update! The character generation sheets have been turned off, so there is less of a blank gap in most cases, where the post ends and you end up scrolling down a blank gap.

Last edited by Dark_wizzie on Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 643
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark
    Hobbie : Staying Out Of Sunlight
    Message : Wolfenstein:Umbrella Beginnings Episode 2 released! Download now!

Registration date : 2008-08-09

wolf3d - New Wolf3d Haven Logo +Few More changes! Edited(Four Times) Empty Re: New Wolf3d Haven Logo +Few More changes! Edited(Four Times)

Post by jayngo26 Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Now that is a really great idea!
    PicNic
    PicNic
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1584
    Registration date : 2007-04-16

wolf3d - New Wolf3d Haven Logo +Few More changes! Edited(Four Times) Empty Re: New Wolf3d Haven Logo +Few More changes! Edited(Four Times)

Post by PicNic Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:45 am

Now I have to log in everytime.. instead of logged in.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:44 pm

PicNic wrote:Now I have to log in everytime.. instead of logged in.
    No, just hit remember me, and it will log you on. If you are using shared computer, the thing shouldn't be checked anyways.
    PicNic
    PicNic
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1584
    Registration date : 2007-04-16

Post by PicNic Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 pm

Yes, I saw it was checked out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:49 am