Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

Lots Small Changes ~Edited again (read again please)

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Lots Small Changes ~Edited again (read again please) Empty Lots Small Changes ~Edited again (read again please)

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:40 pm

Hi!
    I've noticed that when you look at Messages box in the posts and the profiles, you will see
    That looks odd, so I have made the stuff look like:
    This isn't much, but it's better than nothing, right?
    Always,
    Dark_wizzie

Fun Fact: The photo gallery is very empty. We have only used up about 4% of our maximum storage space! Fill er' up!
    Edit:
    I also have enabled a new field for messages. Go check it out in your own profile. Go to bottom of the index page, and find your username. Click on it. Voila. This is your very own profile page. Did you find the new field? Great. The notes field is for putting whatever you need to put down (or want to).

Edit:
    It seems to me that some people cannot access the new forms(like notes). I think this is due to some group error or bug. However, I currently see no way of fixing this.
    Also, I changed the description for Wolf3d Masters group. The description: "...pm me for application." I changed it to:
    "...pm Dark_wizzie for application"
    This seems to be more logical. The first seems too first person.
    ----
    I am trying to see if there is a way to put the avatar bar to the left instead of the right. Scabbs posted a thread in support forum for help already.
    ----
    It seems the formidable chatbox problem still exists! This is a bug when people log out automatically after 5 minutes, and odd things happen after that. This is not a very big and intrusive bug, but a bug is a bug, and I will still try to fix it.

Dark_wizzie

Last edited by Dark_wizzie on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New announcements)

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 643
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark
    Hobbie : Staying Out Of Sunlight
    Message : Wolfenstein:Umbrella Beginnings Episode 2 released! Download now!

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Lots Small Changes ~Edited again (read again please) Empty Re: Lots Small Changes ~Edited again (read again please)

Post by jayngo26 Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:50 pm

I just noticed this new theme DOES have a "Search" function. Either I blindly missed it or you added it after I mentioned it tonight! Very Happy
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy

Lots Small Changes ~Edited again (read again please) Empty Re: Lots Small Changes ~Edited again (read again please)

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:11 pm

That is great to hear. Also, I have updated this thread post. Please re-read it Smile

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker

Post by Schabbs Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:31 pm

Dark_wizzie wrote:Hi!

Fun Fact: The photo gallery is very empty. We have only used up about 4% of our maximum storage space! Fill er' up!

Dark_wizzie

I've since added a few cd covers and a screenshot to the gallery section.

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 am